Sunday, November 2, 2008

Noah -my favorite things


*he's the first one I see in the morning*the way he repeatedly looks at me and says "ah goooo" * his little birthmark on the backside of his leg*the way he sleeps with both hands behind his head*how he falls asleep as soon as he goes in the car*his old man hair on the back of his head*the way he stares into my eyes and finally seems to know who I am*the satisfied coos he makes while drinking his bottle*and also sucking down the bottle to the last drop*the fact that he already seems mesmerized at watching football*all his baby fat rolls*the fact that he is a mini-me of his dad*the way his facial expressions make me laugh*the grunts when he's pooping-such a man*his curiosity as he explores everything around him now*his amazing grins*his rosy red cheeks*his mommy's nose* And of course that he's my miracle, my baby boy - a gift from God.

No comments: